Top Social

Bring on the Snow!

|
I have just posted these new booties on my Etsy store.  As much as I am currently loving the sunshine part of me can't wait to see a picture of a little one in these beautiful baby UGG style booties.

The dark brown pair is made from King Cole bamboo.  It is a good wool, great to work with and it has that eco theme going for it as well as it is made from bamboo.  Bamboo has no problem in growing anywhere!

The beige ones are made from Sirdar Recycled Cotton.  It is called Cork and the wool is made from recycled T-shirts.  How great is that!!!

One day I hope to make as many things in my shop as eco friendly that I can - even down to the needles that I use.  Wouldn't that be great?

I am working on some more colours - grey, pink and blue.  I wonder how a dark green would look.  Might need to find some wool and knit some.

Hope you like them too!


1 comment on "Bring on the Snow!"
  1. Love it! Do they come in my size? Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9