Pages

Friday, 29 June 2012

My to do list this weekend...

Ok so weekend is finally here (yeah!) but oh no it is going to be so short again.  Days like these I wish I was a stay at home mom and not a mom that has to juggle so many things.  If all goes well this weekend I should have hopefully completed the following:

  1. Stitched up all outstanding items
  2. Finished the bow tie
  3. Crocheted a monster hat
  4. Made LJ a party dress
  5. Craft time with LJ
  6. 2 More Crowns
Remind me...how many days in a weekend??

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm!!! I know this feeling. If ONLY they could just rearrange things so that there could be 5 weekend days and 2 week days!!! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be great? I would love that! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete