Top Social

My to do list this weekend...

|
Ok so weekend is finally here (yeah!) but oh no it is going to be so short again.  Days like these I wish I was a stay at home mom and not a mom that has to juggle so many things.  If all goes well this weekend I should have hopefully completed the following:

  1. Stitched up all outstanding items
  2. Finished the bow tie
  3. Crocheted a monster hat
  4. Made LJ a party dress
  5. Craft time with LJ
  6. 2 More Crowns
Remind me...how many days in a weekend??
2 comments on "My to do list this weekend..."
  1. Mmmmmmm!!! I know this feeling. If ONLY they could just rearrange things so that there could be 5 weekend days and 2 week days!!! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be great? I would love that! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9