Top Social

Rainy days and the Hummingbird Bakery Recipe Book

|
A while ago myself and my daughter's godmother got the Hummingbird Bakery Recipe book and decided to make some cupcakes with my daughter.  I'm not a baker, my husband get's worried when I decide to hit the kitchen but with the assistance of my awesome friend we were able to make these amazing Hot Chocolate Cupcakes!  My daughter loved it and was excited when she could start using her sprinkles to decorate.  There was a lot of sugar highs that day!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9