Top Social

Happy Eater!

|
Well, my Thursday started off badly but quickly turned into a high when I got a message from my husband saying he won an iPad 2 at work (this became my very belated birthday present and future wedding present)

The bunny I meant to crochet did not turn out the way I liked so had to unravel it so no cute "Happy Easter" card for this year...maybe next year!

So after being woken twice at 5.30 in the morning so far on this long weekend we are currently all sitting on the couch (LJ more laying on my husbands legs) watching another Disney movie while I am getting to grips with the new toy in the house.

What are you all up to?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9