Top Social

A new arrival

|
A dear friend of mine is due to have a baby soon.  Funny how it creates little twinges and suddenly makes you feel the need to do it all over again yourself. Yes, I am feeling the need to add another to my family.

But for now I feel content by just adding to my ever growing shop.  I knit with that same excitement of "How is it going to look like?"  ""Did I do it right?"  "Did I give it my best, nurture it, love it?"  My answer is always yes.  I feel a sense of such truimph when I cast off that last stitch and hold it up but the best I feeling is when I am able to post it on shop and send it out into the big wide world.

I am currently knitting a beautiful baby blanket for someone that wants to give it as a gift to a friend who is having a little boy soon.  I hope the blanket brings that mum to be just as much joy when she wraps her little bundle of joy in the softness of the wool.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9