Top Social

Available at Calladoodles

|
I recently joined the wonderful Calladoodles in Carlshalton High Street.  I have been eyeing that shop for some time.  The beautifully hand crafted items they have in there is just amazing.  The designers are so talented therefore when I met Claire, the owner back in May to show her my products I was exstatic to hear that she would be happy to have me.

So for now if you wish to go and view my products instead of via photos please do pop in.  They currently have a selection of my baby booties but I am hoping to deliver some hats before the month is out.  In addition some of the items you find in the shop will not be available online





P.s They will be selling online soon too! Just in case you are not near by :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9