Top Social

My advent Calendar

|
Well I took some photos of us putting up the Christmas tree and some festive decorations but unfortunately my computer is playing up. Hopefully an Apple Genius can fix it for me.   


So for now you just have to accept Day 1 is a picture of yesterday...hope you like  

                        
2 comments on "My advent Calendar"
  1. Yes I do like it, looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I tasted it put the pickle wouldn't let me (sharing is caring but not with a cupcake)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9