Top Social

100 HAPPY DAYS!

|
A friend of mine has signed up recently to something called 100 Happy Days.  I decided that it might be a good idea to start doing this in the hope that it will remind me of all the good in my life.  The things that I do that make me happy.  I would love to get back to my Happy Spot sooner rather than later.  What a nice idea this is!

Here are my first 4 days...

Day 1:  This made me happy because I got to have yummy ice cream with an amazing friend

Day 2:  It's Weekend and I get to hang with my Family!

Day 3:  It was nearly 5 in the afternoon and it was only Twilight then - spring is coming!

Day 4:  We hit the Hummingbird Bakery Book we have and made cupcakes (she did it in her Minnie Dress!)

These are all amazing reasons to be happy and as I am writing this out it is making me smile and provides me with happy thoughts.  I will keep posting and if it takes up to 200 Days then so be it!
If you decide to do the above do let me know I would love to see what you are posting!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9