Top Social

Love you lots like Jelly Tots

|
At the end of last year I promised myself that I would start blogging more but as yet it hasn't happen.  2014 has had a bit of a mix start.  For a moment for me my life came to a halt. I received that dreaded phone call that I was hoping not to get until later.  My Dad was taken into hospital and they don't know how long he has.  On Wednesday, 8th January 2014 at 1.30am in the morning South African Time he passed away.  There was a bitter sweet feeling attached to it as I got to speak to him for the last time on the 7th January.  From what I have been told soon after we finished the conversation he slipped into a coma and didn't wake up again until his passing.  My wonderful sister Janneke staid with him to the end holding his hand.  What a blessing!  The 8th January is also my parents wedding anniversary and as my mother has now been gone for a long time now it was nice to know that where ever they are (and whatever you believe) they are now together. It makes me feel at peace

Love You Lots Like Jelly Tots


4 comments on "Love you lots like Jelly Tots"
  1. Sorry to hear of your sad loss.
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this news you must be heartbroken...and will need time and time again to feel happier....I too am dreading this moment...thinking of you
    Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear your sad news,

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. It really does mean a lot xx

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9