Top Social

So.....

|
So I have been a bit busy this week.  Some of it with reading and learning lots more but unfortunately most of it was taken up with work.  My 8 hours of work was quickly made up by my exceptionally long days on Wednesday and Thursday.

Last Monday while the little one took her off for a nap (yes a nap!  I was shocked!) I tried to do some product photography.  Ok it isn't as good as the ones my dear friend over at Lauren Hillhouse Photography normally does for me but I thought it was an ok beginning.  What do you think?

One thing I know I need to change is the location of where I take the photographs.  I will definitely need to move to the other side of the lounge where the big window is.

Editing is another hard one.  I have no idea what I am doing!  I would prefer not to edit at all just to crop but hey that is probably still a while off.  Fingers crossed it does get better with the next batch.






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9