Top Social

Found this...

|
I found this saying on Melody's Making Facebook page and reading this definitely took me on a trip down memory lane.

I have fond memories of sitting next to my mother (or sometimes on top of her just like my daughter does!) when she was doing her knitting and crocheting.  When it was time to sew I hid underneath the sewing table or would find a corner in the sewing room with a book or toys.  I used to make dolls clothes out of the odd bits of fabric that was left.

What fond memories do you have when reading this sign?  Does it remind you of where you came from and why you are doing what your doing?  It really does for me!

Fond Memories

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9