Top Social

A few of my (recent) favourite things....

|
I can't believe another half term is upon us and so far this time round no hospital visits.  Today I had a fun day with my little one as Mr P was working.   We went to see Cinderella (with the Frozen short) which we both loved and then Miss LJ went for an eye test.  Happy to report that she will not be getting any glasses like Mummy and Daddy.  She was not happy and made it known to one and all at Specsavers.

Recently I treated myself to a few new things.  One was this lovely milk jug from Cath Kinston.  I love the Ric Rac design.  Definitely takes me back to my child hood.  I have also been meaning to get myself a note book that I can just doodle all my thoughts in.  Don't you just love what it says on the cover?

The final addition is the book by Delicously Ella. I saw this posted on a friend's Facebook page and I had to check out her website.  I found the book at Victoria Station one very early morning and can say I have found it quite lovely and helpful as I have now had to add liver problems to the list.  I have made some hummus so far and made us the Thai Coconut Curry.  It was delicious!  My husband was super impressed.  I will post a picture as soon as I can pull it off the iPad.  My aim with this is to live a cleaner and healthier life.  I am going to build up to it as I don't suddenly want to do it all and then the novelty wears off (I think we have all been there!)

What do you think of my new favourite things?

I added this one from a couple of weeks ago - I want to keep an eye out on how
this tree is changing with the seasons

Love this

Time to doodle away!

So happy I found this!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9