Top Social

Love doing life with...

|
Last Sunday was just an amazing day.  I got to hook up with these amazing people.  Apart from them being my daughter's Godparents they are also very dear Friends…well I would class them more as family.

Mrs G I have known for a very long time now, come August it will be 11 years and Mr G I have know now probably for about 6-8 years.  It has been a blessing all the way.

We had a great lunch together in a coffee shop/restaurant in Tonbridge near the River Centre.  The food was amazing and the conversation was even better.

One of the reasons we love hanging with them is we can ask each other these life questions and have honest and open answers with great discussions without being judgemental or offended.  Do you have friends like that?  Aren't they amazing for the soul?

But apart from that it was just an awesome day to hang out!  I even got to test drive my new toy!  What do you think of the photos?




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9